COVERED VESSEL GRIZZLY BEAR TOUR 2017
7 hours: Prices Start at $389.00 per person.
Taxes not Included.
Booking a Grizzly Bear tour with Campbell River Whale Watching and Wildlife Adventure Tours will be an experience like no other. You will journey to the Orford River Valley aboard a comfortable, modern, high speed covered vessel. The Orford River offers some of the best Grizzly Bear viewing on the west coast. Bring your camera as the specially designed viewing platforms provide ideal photo opportunities. Campbell River Whale Watching and Wildlife Adventure tours will be the Grizzly Bear experience of a lifetime.
Yes! You can book a Grizzly Tour from Campbell River. This all day trip takes you up to the Orford River in Bute Inlet.
- Comfortable modern high speed covered vessel
- Specially designed viewing platforms
- Ideal photo opportunities
- Experienced guides
- Grizzly Bears…
- Grizzly bears are the largest land carnivores in the world
- Females usually require 50-300 square miles of range, while males require 200-500 square miles. Grizzly bears are not territorial and usually have overlapping ranges with several bears sharing an area.
- They are mostly vegetarian, but still consume up to 90 lbs. of food a day.
- Height: 3- 3 ½ feet at shoulders Length: 6-7 feet
- Weight: Adult males 300 – 850 lbs; females 200 – 450 lbs
- Top speed: 35 mph Lifespan: 20 – 25 years
GUARANTEE OF GRIZZLY BEAR SIGHTINGS
Campbell River Whale Watching and Adventure Tours wants you to see Grizzlies.
If we do not see a Grizzly on your tour with us between September 7th and October 7th then we will take you out again at no charge, on a stand-by basis, until we do see one. Even if it’s next year!
Guarantee available to full fare paying Grizzly Tour clients and is valid for 24 months.
Package Booking and Cancellation Policy
Visa & MasterCard AcceptedRefundable deposit 48 hour cancellation policy on groups up to 4 people, 7 day cancellation policy on larger groups.
Conditions Apply – Taxes not included