Our doors are officially open, and we’re thrilled to get back on the water and provide our guests with the experience of a lifetime!
As of July 1st, we are running an assortment of daily tours on our zodiac and covered vessels:
- 3 hour Whale and Wildlife Evening Tour
- 4 hour Whale and Wildlife Tour
- 4 hour Ocean Rapids Tour (tide dependent)
- 6 hour Whale Watching Tour
- Full Day Grizzly Bear Tours to Toba Inlet (as of September 1st)
- Full Day Kayaking Tour
We have implemented new policies and procedures to ensure the safety of all our guests and staff members. A few notable ones are:
- There will be a buff band provided to each guest. This or a mask they supply themselves must always be worn during the tour if physical distancing is not possible. The nose and mouth must be covered.
- We will not be offering any goggles, toques, or gloves on regular tours.
- Plexiglass barriers are on the front desk.
Please find our full list of COVID-19 policies here.
We also have a no risk 100% refund policy up to 48 hours before departure. However, during this time, if guests are showing ANY symptoms of COVID-19 or believe to have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, we will offer a full refund right until the time of departure. If you are concerned about COVID-19 please check out this self-assessment.
We have partnered with Wildcoast Adventures to offer a full day adventure that includes 3 hours of wildlife viewing and 3 hours of kayaking! You can find more information about the tour here. Wildcoast Adventures also offers 3 day and 4 day kayaking tours! You can find out more information about all of these tours here.
Looking for something private for you and the people in your bubble? We have reduced rates for our private charters for those who would prefer to have the boat to themselves!
Our wildlife sightings have already been incredible! During our soft opening week, we have already seen:
- Humpback Whales
- Transient Orca
- Pacific White-Sided Dolphins
- Steller Sea Lions
- Harbour Seals
- Tons of eagles feeding
We also expect to see Black Bears and Grizzly Bears out along the shoreline!
If you were looking forward to joining us for 2020 but are unable due to the travel restrictions and would still like to support us, we have gift certificates available to purchase online for our future seasons! You can find them under the “Book My Tour” button!
We can’t wait to get back out on the water and experience all of the nature and wildlife that our area has to offer!